Women and men who are bothered by the appearance of unsightly fat pockets in specific areas of the body, but do not want to undergo a cosmetic surgery, may consider CoolSculpting. This is a revolutionary non-invasive fat reduction procedure that can help to improve body contours without any cuts, incisions, or needles.
It is important to choose a fully equipped and qualified medical spa in order to lose fat with an advanced and innovative procedure such as CoolSculpting. Patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles CA, and surrounding communities have an opportunity to receive CoolSculpting at Motykie Medical Spa, which is a state of the art facility for such procedure.
CoolSculpting adopts a unique cooling process developed by Harvard scientists that is designed to freeze the fat away and eliminate it to restore slimmer contours. Optimal results with this procedure can be achieved at a renowned facility such as Motykie Med Spa that has a number of distinctive features to set it apart from others.
- The goal at Motykie Med Spa is not just to help the patient lose fat with CoolSculpting, but to achieve the desired shape and meet the patient’s personal aesthetic needs in a comprehensive manner.
- The philosophy of “treat until complete” governs every procedure at the medical spa, including CoolSculpting. The facility offers complete aesthetic treatment packages, and ensures personalized care for every patient in a luxurious spa setting.
- Customized CoolSculpting treatments are designed to meet the unique needs of a patient and achieve the highest patient satisfaction levels.
- The team of experts at the facility is certified in administering CoolSculpting as well as the cutting edge new FDA cleared device called CoolMini. Both techniques can freeze the fat off from abdominal area, love handles, thighs, saddle bags, buttocks as well as chin and jawline.
- Motykie Med Spa is driven by a commitment to proactive wellness, which ensures that every patient receives a comprehensive evaluation of their health and aesthetic goals, while they prepare for CoolSculpting treatment.
- Every CoolSculpting series of treatments is designed and overseen by Dr. Gary Motykie, a leading board certified plastic surgeon with a background in holistic treatments to promote healing.
Motykie medical spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles CA, and nearby areas for CoolSculpting and various other non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures.
Meet Dr. Gary Motykie
Following his graduation in the challenging area of Bio-Medical Engineering, where he won the highest honors and multiple academic awards, Dr. Motykie went ahead to complete his M.D. degree as well as advanced training in plastic surgery. He is an award-winning, board certified plastic surgeon heading a premier cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice.
Dr. Motykie applies the same highest standards and practices for procedures such as CoolSculpting, which are fundamental to advanced medical and surgical procedures. Patients have the advantage to receive CoolSculpting under the professional leadership and guidance of Dr. Motykie. They also have access to surgical treatment options as per their aesthetic needs when they receive CoolSculpting treatment.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: